Create up to 5,000 sessions for an ILT module to make the creation of ILT sessions faster and easier. Information that can be imported include:
- Session name
- Event Color
- Seats available
- Time Zone
- Start and end times for up to 10 days
- Event reminders for up to 10 days
- List Instructor, Location, and Details for up to 10 days
Completing an ILT Bulk Import
- From the Admin view, navigate an existing ILT session from within a course.
- Select "Import Classroom Session in bulk" located below the "Add new session" button in the right column.
- Select "use this template to get started." link to download the CSV template.
- Fill out the CSV file. See below for more information about creating the CSV template.
- Click "Choose File" and select the file created in Step 4. If Color, Time Zone, and Instructor are empty in your spreadsheet, it will use the default values set on this page. Click "Next".
About the CSV Template
To edit your CSV file we recommend using text editor like Notepad or a spreadsheet tool like Excel or Google Sheets. If using Excel or Google Sheets, be sure to save the file as a CSV file type.
There are many fields that can be uploaded for each ILT session. The fields "Session Name", "Date 1", "Starting time 1", and "Ending time 1" are required. All other columns are optional.
- Session Name
- Event Color - Hex code color for that session
- Seats Available
- Date # - The date the session will occur for that day (up to 10 days)
- Starting Time # - The starting time for that day (up to 10 days)
- Ending Time # - The ending time for that day (up to 10 days)
- Reminder - Will a reminder need to be sent for that day (up to 10 days)
- Number of - Number of minutes, hours, or days for reminder for that day (up to 10 days)
- Time Increment - Time increment of the reminder being sent for that day (up to 10 days)
- Instructor username - The username of the instructor for that day (up to 10 days)
- Location - Location for that day (up to 10 days)
- Details - Details for that day (up to 10 days)
Note: This feature only supports bulk creation of Classroom session types. GoToTraining, WebEx, and Webinar session types can be created by changing the type for each session from within the User Interface.