Get ungraded input from your learners to see what they think of the course, if they think there could be improvements or any other information that does not need to be graded.
Creating a Survey
- Create a brand new survey as you would with any other type of module. Navigate to the Content tab of the course that the survey will be in, select "Add a module" from the right and select Survey.
- Give the Survey a title. The rest of the fields are optional.
- To add your first question select "Create a New Question" from the right.
- Write the question in the text and select the question type from:
- Multiple Choice (Single Answer)
- Multiple Choice (Multiple Answers)
- Free Text Comments (this option has a 1000 character limitation, extra characters will be truncated)
- Rating/ Ranking (1 to 5).
All question types, except for Free Text, are editable.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 for remaining survey questions.
To edit questions, click on the question title. Select "Reorder Question" to change their order.
Taking a Survey
To take a survey from within DealerPeople University, select the survey name from within the course in the Learner view and answer all questions. Once a survey has been completed it will lock to prevent users from skewing the results.
Linking to a Survey
To share your survey outside of DealerPeople University, go to Settings and scroll down to see the URL link for the Survey module.
Viewing a Survey
The results of a survey can be viewed by:
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on Survey under Quick Reports on the left.
- Select the title of the Survey
- Select Download this report from the right to export it was a PDF or CSV
Note: Select "Filter this report" to filters to view specific user's answer and date ranges the survey has been complete.