- With your file open in Adobe Presenter 7.0, click on the ‘Manage’ button in the Quiz Manager area
- On the ‘Reporting’ tab select the following settings
- Click on the ‘Manifest’ button and make sure the settings match the screenshot below, then click OK.
- Click ‘Publish’ in Adobe Presenter
- On the ‘My Computer’ tab that opens by default, check the box next to ‘Zip Package’ only.
- Select the ‘Adobe PDF’ tab on the left side of the box
- Click ‘Publish’
- You should now have a PDF and a Folder with the same file name in your save location. open the folder and the Zip package is inside – this is the file you want.
To check the Zip file has the correct content to run as SCORM, open the Zip package by double clicking on it. Inside you should see a file named: imsmanifest.xml. If you have this file then you’re ready to go.
Now go to your course in DealerPeople University, click the ‘Add Module’ button then ‘SCORM’. Select your .zip package and let the upload begin! Depending on the size of your file and the speed of your Internet the upload time can vary considerably.