Generally you can upload your published recording directly as a DealerPeople University (DPU) module. In some instances the GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining recording may fail uploading as these products use a propriety video codec that DPU cannot read. If this occurs you can try the following work around as suggested here.
1. Go to http://www.any-video-converter.com/ and download and install the Any Video Converter
2. Launch the Any Video Converter
3. Click on “Add Video” and select your recording (Windows Media Player file)
4. Click on profile at the right and select Flash Video (*.flv)
5. Click on the “Convert” button
6. Once the conversion has finished a new flv file is created which can be uploaded into DPU as a video module