Although there are no changes that can be made from within DealerPeople University (DPU), changing the size of the slides from within PowerPoint will cause them to show up larger within DPU. To accomplish this using PowerPoint 2010 or newer:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Open the presentation file.
- Select the "Design" tab at the top.
- Select "Page Setup" from the left side of the ribbon.
- Change the Width and Height.
- Click "OK".
- Save the file as a .ppt or a .pptx and import it into a PowerPoint module in DPU.
Note: Making the slides to large may cause learners using smaller screens to have difficulty viewing the complete slides.