Documentation can be added to a course for learners to download for future reference. Students are unable to download material directly from a course in order to avoid course material being used in malicious ways; However, downloadable documents can be stored in the Reference Material section an can accessed before learners enter into the course's modules. If documentation needs to be available outside of the course, it may be uploaded here. The documentation files support most common file types and is limited to 250MB per file and a total of 100 files per course.
To add the documentation:
- From the Administration view, navigate to Courses and select the course to add the document to
- Select the Reference Materials sub tab
- Select the Add Document button in the column from the column on the right
Note: Most common file types are supported with the exception of .exe.
To download the material:
- From the Learner view, open the course with the documentation.
- Documentation will be available under the Additional Reference header in the left hand column.