To send a login email or reset a user's password for an individual in DPU:
- Navigate to "People".
- Find and select the person.
- From the Recent activity sub tab, select "Reset password" from the right.
- Either: Select "Send" or "Enter a Password", Confirm the password and select Save.
- If you select "Send" an email will be sent to that person to reset their password.
- If you select "Enter a Password" you can enter in a password to change for the user.
Note: If "Disable User Ability to Change Password" is checked in the Profile sub tab within the Accounts tab, the "Reset password" will no longer appear in a user's profile.